Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zep Cleaner Sample Share Review

I received five bottles of Zep Cleaners to review for free courtesy of Crowdtap. Please keep in mind if you go to Zep's site,not all of the links work for some reason. However the link can give you an idea on all the products they carry.

My kit contained 3 bottles of their All Around Degreasers and 2 Quick Clean Disinfectant Sprays.

The main ingredient in these sprays is Ammonium Chloride. So you can not mix this with bleach. (Who does this anyway??!) I noticed it does have a light chemical odor to it but it's not unpleasant.

I used the Quick Clean Disinfectant Spray in my bathrooms and the All Around Degreaser to clean the top of my gas oven.

I found that these products are okay for light duty cleaning as they get up light stains and spills. For heavier duty jobs,I would suggest using some gloves and a light scrubbing sponge for kitchen use and toilet scrubber for bathroom use.I needed a little more elbow grease for the really stuck on mess with their Degreaser.

I think I will use Zep's for quick touch up cleaning jobs around the house.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment