Sunday, November 16, 2014

Xtava Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer Review

\

I received this Collapsible Hairdryer Diffuser from Xtava to review. I thought I would make a little collage to show off the product to give you an idea on how the packaging and product looks.

The diffuser comes in an attractive black box and unlike regular diffusers that fit on the end of your hair dryer barrel,The Xtava collapses for easy storage. This makes this the perfect accessory for hair care when travelling.

There is only one problem I have with this handy tool. It will not fit my Remington Hair Dryer that looks like this:


This hair dryer has a barrel measurement of about 8 inches around. So as long as your hair dryer has a smaller measurement,it should fit. I would recommend using this on sleeker travel sized hair dryers.

The Xtava Collapsible Diffuser comes in three shades,Black,Blue and the Pink one that you see in my photos. If you would like more information on how to order your own,please click on Xtava at Amazon for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment