Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale Review

This is a wonderfully high tech scale. It not only records your weight but records body fat,muscle mass,water weight,and bone mass. It has a nice bright blue LCD display that is large for easy reading.

When I tested this scale, it did have a little weight fluctuation to it. In my case it fluctuated a difference of 4 pounds. I suggest using it on the most level floor in your home. I live in an older Cape Cod style home with various types of floors so it's a little tricky but I will go with the heaviest weight and work with that. :)

You maybe wondering, what does a Smart Phone have to do with a digital scale? Well this scale will give you a bar code once it's done with your reading. If you have an Android or Iphone, you can store these readings to your phone with an app. The apps are free to download for IOS & Android at Weight Guru's website.

The scale has 4 AAA Batteries that are included and an instruction manual for easy use. A Smart Phone isn't needed for the scale to work. It just records your readings and saves them to the phone app. The weight maximum for this scale is 400 pounds.

You can even program this for up to 8 people so that they each have a recorded weight reading. If you would like more information on this scale and how to purchase it,you can find it on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment