Saturday, November 15, 2014

Waves of Love E-book Review

I received an E-book copy of Waves of Love by Lori Ann Mitchell for my Kindle to review.

This book made me long for lazy Summer days on the beach. Considering how cold it was in Southern NJ today, I wish I was there right now. I wanted to go to Sequel's Book Store for some Coffee and Scones and relax near the beach after reading this book. Sequel's for those who haven't read the book, is where the main characters Derek and Sage meet for the first time. The setting takes place in a small Florida town where everyone is pretty well acquainted with everyone who lives there.

Derek is a 22 year old surfer and writer. Sage is 32 and owns the coffee shop. This book is their love story and I enjoyed it very much. Ms. Mitchell has a way of transporting you with her words and writes wonderfully.

If you would like to get your own copy of Waves of Love by Lori Ann Mitchell,you can order it through Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment