Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tweezers Set By Bella and Bear. "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer Set Review.

The Bella and Bear "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer set comes in a set of 3 tweezers and an adorable carrying case. I think the rose print on this case is so pretty.

Each tip gives you the right amount of precision when plucking your eyebrows and facial hair. I especially love the fine pointed tipped tweezers because they remove even the most stubbornest of hairs.

I have been tweezing my eyebrows since I was a teenager and have gone through many tweezers. This set is by far the best I've ever tried. The rubberized grips make them comfortable and easy to use.

If your would like to learn more about Bella and Bear's beauty tools you can visit them on Facebook and on their blog.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment