Softy Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces Review and Coupon

I received these wipes in the mail today and boy was I surprised!

The container is huge! As you can see,it has 150 wipes. The wipes are fairly thick and very moisturizing. They are pleasantly scented and great for wiping sticky messes off your hands or counter tops.

Softy Wipes are made by a small family owned business in Seattle Washington.They are very proud of this product. They claim that their wipes are the largest, thickest, and softest sanitizing wipe on the market. They are alcohol-free and can be used on your hands, body, and surfaces. Softy Wipes are manufactured and packaged in the USA.

As a special offer from the makers of Softy,my readers get a 50% off coupon to be used at Amazon: 7J95L6AU for a package of their own to try. If you have Amazon Prime,the shipping will be free.

I think these wipes work well.With a household of four people,I appreciate the large amount that you get.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review