ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Review

I received this nice sized Shower Tote Bag in the mail today.

This is how it comes in it's packaging.

Inside the bag a free sponge was included.

This is a nice sized bag that you can put your shampoo,conditioner, and shaving supplies in. This is great for college dorm rooms or if you are like me and have all girls,a great way for them to organize all their toiletries so they aren't all over the place in the bathroom.

The only suggestions I would make for this bag is to maybe add two handles on it,and to offer it in more colors. I like the size and shape of the bag and it's nice that it can hold up to 6 full sized product items.

If you would like to get your own Showermade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review