Romancing Christmas - Heartwarming Holiday stories Review

I received this E book set of stories to review.

-Broken Protocols 3.5 by Dale Mayer
-Shades Series: Shades of Holly by H.D. Thomson
-A Season For Love by Chantel Rondeau
-Christmas Hope by Leslie Lynch
-A Christmas Miracle by Sandy Loyd
-Salty Carmel Christmas by Barbara Lohr
-Heating Up The Holidays by Marcia James
-Insanity Claus by Carolyn Hughey
-A Family For Christmas by Tallulah Grace
-A Father For Christmas by Rachelle Ayala

These stories all range in different genres:
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance
Mystery/Suspense
Not all of them have a Christmas message. For example Shades of Holly is a play of words based off of the female character's name. The story is set in winter however.

I enjoyed these stories very much. This collection offers something for every genre interest.

If you would like to buy this collection, you can purchase it at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Thanks Brenda for reading and reviewing. I'm glad there's something for everyone in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a nice review, Brenda! I'm glad you enjoyed reading the set and found all the stories worthwhile. I appreciate your time and your recommendation! Truly, a diverse collection of stories and something for all tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your review! I appreciate your kinds words and your reading our boxed set. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I'm glad you recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review