Rear View Monitor Mirror Review

I received a Taj Mahal Rear View Monitor Mirror to review.

As you can see, this is an oval shaped mirror that's designed to fit on top of your monitor so that you can check out what's going on behind you while you are working at your desk. It measures 4x2x2 in LWH

This is great for work at home parents who need to keep a watchful eye on young children while working from home.

You could use this to keep an eye on rambunctious pets also. I have a puppy who knows she isn't supposed to be on the couch. I can now look up and see what she is doing. I wish I had this mirror a few days ago. She wouldn't have chewed a hole in my couch as I was blogging to you readers then! Oh well, live and learn right?

At the moment,the mirror is currently unavailable for purchase. It can be found on Amazon when they get more in stock.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review