Sunday, November 16, 2014

Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp Review.

I received the Powek Tek Flash LED Premium Headlamp to review. This headlamp is really bright and powerful. I got it for my husband so that he could see better when working on projects around our home and in the basement.

He thought it was really comfortable and liked the amount of light that the headlamp put out. Also the headlight isn't heavy. It's very light. There are six different lighting modes Including SOS and red Night Vision modes

We both thought the flashing light on it would be great for when kids go out for trick or treating. If you had this in your car for emergencies and you broke down it would get other drivers attention.

The headlamp takes three AAA batteries that were not included with the product.

If you would like to purchase your own Power Tek LED Headlamp or find out more information,please visit their link at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment