Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Review

I just received this fan yesterday and I absolutely love it!

The Ozeri 42 Inch Oscillating Fan has a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor.It is engineered to generate more air flow velocity with less noise on a foot per minute to dB basis. It sets a new benchmark for noiseless airflow.

This fan features three preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort. They are whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation for optimal air circulation.

Another feature is it's 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push button ease and an enhanced range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.

I like how the power cord tucks into the notch at the base of the fan. This keeps the base level,unlike other tower fans I've owned where the cord actually got wrapped around the base of the fan while it was oscillating. My youngest daughter was sleeping at the time not knowing it was happening and we heard a loud crash. Talk about scary! This fan has a much safer design.

It's easy to assemble. My husband just used a screw driver to assemble the base and it only took him five minutes. It's very soothing and comfortable to use. It's a breeze! (no pun intended!)

If you would like more information on this product,please visit Ozeri's store at Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!

I received this product in exchange for review. I was not compensated for this product in any way. My opinion is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment