Friday, November 28, 2014

Outskirts of Vision eBook Review

Outskirts of Vision is a graphic novel that was written and illustrated by Nir Levie.

The graphic novel is about a man named Ben who is an architect. It is done in a black and white drawings with strange red creatures called duplicators. I wish I could tell you more other than it has nice illustrations but I couldn't even read the fine print. I tried my phone Kindle,regular Kindle and Kindle for PC to blow up the text. All ended in failure and eye strain.

Perhaps this graphic novel can only be read on the newer Kindle Fire models.

This eBook is available for purchase on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment