Thursday, November 6, 2014

Origins by Luxurience Review.

I received a bottle of Origins Anti Aging Moisturizer free to review

This bottle is a 1.0 oz size and had a convenient pump dispenser.

Sorry about the little indentation in the cap. I accidentally dropped the bottle prior to taking the photo. :(

The first thing I noticed was that this lotion has a light spearmint fragrance.I found this unique from other moisturizers. Most of the ones I've tried have a fruity or floral scent. So this was a pleasant surprise. The scent does dissipate quickly, but that's fine. Considering this product is meant to go on your face,I prefer a moisturizer with a light fragrance.

Origins contains Shea Butter,Peppermint Oil,Witch Hazel,and Green Tea extracts as well as other ingredients to smooth and soften skin.

I like that this doesn't feel greasy,goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. Just a couple of small dabs is all you need. It can be worn alone or under makeup. I found it makes a nice hand moisturizer and cuticle softener as well.

Please note that this product is not to be confused with Origins.com. This is by Luxurience Skin Care and is made in the USA.

If you would like more information on how to purchase this product,please click on their Amazon link here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment