Saturday, November 22, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review

I received a tin of Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea from Kissme Organics.

This tea is labeled as 100% organic Matcha and is approved USDA organic. It comes packaged in a foil pouch inside the tin for freshness and purity. This is a powdered green tea in a highly concentrated form. Nothing at all like green tea in tea bags that you buy at the store.The taste is totally different. This tea has a more earthy,vegetable like flavor. It has 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea from tea leaves.

The recommended dose is 1/2 to 1 teaspoon.

The tea I received is Ceremonial blend however you can also get this in Culinary blend as well.

For more information on purchasing Kissme Organics Ceremonial Green Tea orCulinary Blend please click on the links provided.

This is sold exclusively through Amazon.com.

They also have a recipe booklet in PDF format.

I like to mix my powdered tea leaves in smoothies where my husband likes his straight in a cup ceremonial style.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment