Sunday, November 23, 2014

MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting Review

I received the Measupro Thermometer a few minutes ago. My husband is running around like a little kid at Christmas with a new toy. ;)

I was able to take it away from him long enough to snap a picture.

This thermometer measures temperatures -58"F-716"F/-50"C-380"C with an accuracy of +1.5"C or +1.5%. Resolution is 0.1"C or 0.1"F. Emissivity 0.95 and Distance Ratio of 12:1.

It was designed to be used for cooking and food prep,Auto diagnostics,HVAC services, and electrical troubleshooting. It uses a 9 Volt Battery which is included in the package and it's easy to insert.

Now could you or should you use this to detect a fever on a person? That is entirely up to you. This product is intended to measure temperature on surfaces from a distance.
When I did a forehead measurement I got a reading of 93.0"F. I would suggest holding on to your regular thermometer and keeping a comparison reading for children,just to be safe.

My husband and I enjoyed testing out this thermometer and think it's a nice gadget to have. He even tested it on our dogs to see how warm their body temperature would rate. Although I wouldn't recommend that, since their fur makes it harder to detect a good reading. Maybe if you were to press it near their stomach or an area where there wasn't as much fur it would be better.


To find out more about the Measupro IRT20 Temperature Gun,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment