Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler Review

I received these eyelash curlers from Lovely Lashes yesterday. My kids thought that there was a tiny Barbie Doll inside because of the graphics on the box.

This eye lash curler guarantees that you will get perfect lashes without pinching or tugging. It also comes with an extra silicone refill pad.

While this wasn't my favorite eye lash curler,it did curl my lashes well enough. There was some pinching and tugging unlike the claims.To be fair,I was using a more expensive eye lash curler before using this one. Perhaps I just got used to the feel of the other one.

If you are interested in learning more about this eye lash curler from Lovely Lashes,please check out their listing on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review