Saturday, November 1, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Review

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween. This review is on a package of Liquid Chalkers from Paper and Twine.

Liquid Chalkers are Liquid Chalk Markers that you can use on white boards,chalk boards,or a variety of arts and crafts purposes.

The package contains 8 Chalkers in orange,red,green,yellow,light blue,purple,pink,and white. To use them you just shake them up like a can of paint and press the tip of the marker down several times until you get the ink flowing.

My kids had a lot of fun using these and decorating their white board for our annual Halloween party. They loved how cool and vibrant the colors were.

This was some of their artwork that they created using the Liquid Chalkers.

I hope that they make more bright and beautiful colored Liquid Chalkers in the future. They are so fun to use and produce such nice results.

To get your own set of Liquid Chalk Chalkers, you can find them on Paper & Twine or Amazon.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment