Liberty Belle Nightgown for American Girl Dolls Review

I received an adorable doll nightgown from Liberty Belle to review. My youngest daughter loves dressing up her dolls and Build A Bears.

Since some American Doll clothing fits Build A Bears. I figured I would see if this would fit one of her favorite stuffed toys

The nightgown is so cute with the bunny print all over it and looks adorable on her Bear Snowy.

This dress is for dolls 18 inches tall and made of very stretchy soft material. The ribbon came with the dress. You can use it to put your doll's hair in a pony tail or your child's hair to match their toy.


The back of the nightgown has velcro fasteners that close easily. This dress is machine washable so if it get's dirty,you can pop it in the washer.

I think it's an adorable gown and my daughter absolutely loves it on her bear. The ruffles on the bottom are really pretty too.

If you would like to purchase this dress for a doll or Build A Bear, please visit their listing at Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review