Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review

I received this handy kitchen gadget in the mail today. This is how it came packaged in the mail.

I like how this zester/grater has a nice long handle as well as having a long grating edge to it. It looks really sharp and I'm going to be zesting a lot of lemons,oranges and limes for my desserts over the holidays with this lovely product.

The Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Tool measures 12 inches long from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle. The blade is stainless steel and guaranteed not to rust. Handle has a nice grip to it making it easy to use.

You can use this to shave chocolate,grate cheese or zest fruits. I like that it's long yet easily fits into my kitchen tool drawer.

If you would like to get your own Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater tool,you can check out their listing on Amazon.



Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment