Saturday, November 22, 2014

Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum Review

For those that love honey,here is a little treat for you. Joyal Beauty's Timeless Skin Renewal Serum.

This stuff smells amazing! If I could eat my hand right now I would. Well,not really but it smells delicious! If you are looking for an anti-aging serum with the benefits of honey and royal jelly, then this is for you. This is 98% natural and 72% Organic and not tested on Animals. As an Animal Lover, I appreciate that.It has lots of healthy ingredients like green tea extract and Melissa Essential Oil.

Joyal Beauty Timeless Renewal Serum is enriched with Royal Jelly Honey and Bee Propolis. If you are allergic to bees then I wouldn't recommend this product. If you aren't then this is a little delight in a bottle. I think it would make a unique Holiday Gift.

If you would like to learn more about this product or to purchase Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment