Friday, November 28, 2014

Hobby Racer Mini Remote Control Car Review.

My youngest daughter loves playing with toy cars as well as dolls. When I saw this toy racer I thought this would make the perfect Christmas gift for her.

This car comes in both blue and yellow. You can purchase them separately or as a set.

This car can do stunts like flips,going forwards and backwards and includes a stunt pad for jumping. The max speed is 15 miles per hour in three seconds. Unlike other toy racers,this comes with a self car charger and includes 4 AA Batteries,the USB Charger,and a 9 volt extra heavy duty battery.

We used this indoors and it was a lot of fun. The cats and dogs didn't know what to think seeing the car whizzing about. It's a very nice little toy.

To purchase the Hobby Racer Mini Remote Control Car,please visit Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment