Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale Review.

I just got this handy little scale in the mail yesterday from Gurin and I'm really impressed. Here is what it looks like and the packaging it came in:

At just 12 pounds,this digital scale can measure in pounds,grams,ounces,fluid ounces,and millimeters. It comes with 2 CR2032 batteries that are included.

There is a little tab on one of the batteries that you will have to pull off so that you can operate it. Then you're all set!

I really like that it can do measurements in grams. For years I've owned a Cookie Cookbook that has recipes from all over the world. I couldn't make the ones in grams because I couldn't get then exact measurements. This makes baking a breeze now! I'm very happy with this digital scale. Thanks Gurin!

If you would like to purchase your own Gurin digital kitchen scale,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment