Thursday, November 20, 2014

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil Review

I received this 4.5 oz bottle of Foxbrim Total Repair Oil because I wanted to try it for my dry,curly hair.

One of the things I like about this oil is that it's odorless,so it won't clash with whatever shampoo/conditioner you happened to use. I use it as a styling product to reduce frizz and as a detangler for my hair. It can be used on wet or dry hair according to the directions on the back of the bottle. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I absolutely love.

Key natural ingredients include:


+ Organic Argan Oil
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Sunflower Oil

Over all I'm very pleased with Foxbrim's Total Repair Oil. If you try it,I hope you will be too.

You can read more about this product and purchase it at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment