Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review.

Foxbrim's Anti-Aging Moisturizer comes in this 1 fl oz (30ml) container. I like the size because it's small enough to fit in a hand bag for travel or toiletry bag.

It has a nice pump dispenser which makes it easy to get the moisturizing cream out of the bottle.

It's a thick moisturizer yet it absorbs into the skin really well.

I like this moisturizer for my face and neck because their is no odor and I can apply it day or night. The directions state to use it after washing,toning and using a serum for best results. It can also be worn under makeup.

This has natural ingredients including but not limited to Aloe Vera,Sunflower Oil,Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil. It also contains 1% Retinol.

Their website claims that if you aren't fully satisfied with their products within 90 days after using,you can get a full refund guaranteed.

To read more about Fox Brim's Moisturizer or their other products,please visit them at Foxbrim.com or like their page on Facebook.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review