Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers Review

I received 4 Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers free to review as part of a Crowdtap Sample share promotion.

I received one of each flavor:Hazelnut,Caramel,Vanilla and Mocha.

At just 1.62 fluid ounces,these bottles are very small and compact. So small,you can wrap your hand around them easily if you have long fingers like I do. They will easily fit in your purse or pocket. The flip top dispenser makes it easy to squirt a little or as much flavoring as you want.

These would be perfect for people who like their coffee black,as the new Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers do not contain milk products. They don't make your coffee lighter or creamier. They just enhance the flavor of your coffee.

I added powdered non flavored coffee creamer to mine when using these products because I like my coffee to have a creamier consistency.

If you would like to find out more about these products,click on the links above.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment