Dot & Dot Hanging Toiletry Kit & Packing Folder Review

I received a Hanging Toiletry Kit and Medium Packing folder from Dot & Dot and Tomoson.

These are how the products come packaged in their own waterproof zip lock pouches.

The packing folder measures 18" x 12 inches.

To me it looks more like an envelope than a folder but it's a nice design.

The folder is designed to keep your dress shirts clean and pressed. As you can see from the photo,the folder includes a handy folding instruction manual so your clothes fit just right.

This will come in handy when my husband has to go out of town on business trips and has to pack dress shirts.

The hanging toiletry kit measures 11"x 6.75"x 3"

As you can see,it unfolds giving you 2 roomy compartments that you can see through and a smaller bag at the top. I can use this for packing undergarments,cosmetics or feminine hygiene products.

I chose the purple shade as it compliments my luggage.

I really love how these products help me stay neat and organized.

If you would like to learn more about Dot & Dot luggage products, visit their site at dotdottravel.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I also own several Dot&Dot products and I find them very functional and a good value for money. I think they can be used for a long time because of the good material.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review