Saturday, November 1, 2014

Display Sheet Makeup Bag Review

I am always looking for ways to store my cosmetics to make it easier to use my products. I either have cosmetic bags with broken zippers because I've over filled them or pouches that have broken because the snaps came off.

The Display Sheet Makeup bag offers the convenience of storing your cosmetics in a water proof bag. No more spills inside your purse. The drawstring makes it easy open/close to get to your things. You can take it on trips to give you an easier storage solution for your cosmetics or bath and body products.

This is some of the items I can fit in my little bag.

All my items are arranged on the sheet.

To put them in the bag you pinch the bags sides like this to fold it up.

Then you just fold it and push it back inside the bag.

Then pull the drawstring on the bag and store it in your purse or travel clutch and you're good to go!

This bag is made and manufactured in the USA by Display Corp.

If you would like to pick up one for your own or look for other storage bags on their site,click on their name to go to their site.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment