Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Digestive Aid - Fast Acting, Anti-Gas & Anti-bloating Pills Review

I received a 60 count bottle of D-Gas pills to review.

These pills contain Ginger,Dill Seed,Fennel Seed,Cardamon,Cumin Seed,Coriander Seed,Papain,and Peppermint Leaf. Directions are to take 2-3 capsules after meals with water as needed after meals,at bedtime or anytime you feel discomfort. Yet the serving size is 1 capsule. They also have a warning to not take over 12 pills in 24 hours.

I took 1 pill last night with dinner. Truthfully I couldn't stomach swallowing anymore after taking the first one. It tasted horrible. They have a very strong odor of pepper and herbs which is understandable considering the ingredients.

I had mild gas but no pain or bloating. This morning when I woke up to get my kids ready for school I had the most horrible gas pain imaginable.

The pills expiration date was not printed on the bottle when I received it. Only the bottom of the box.

So dear readers,do you think this was a bad box and I should contact the company and try again? At this point I am going to contact the company Nature Health Inc. and let them know my experience. They also have a Facebook page and Amazon order link as well.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment