Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

I received this InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask in the mail a few days ago from Amazon.com.

This is a generously sized 16 oz. jar that will last me for a few months easily.

It's premixed so there is no mixing or measuring.

These are the ingredients on the back of the jar. I like that they are all natural. There is aloe,shea butter,sun flower oil,calendula oil,and hickory bark extract.

I have been looking for a mask like this for years. There was a mask like this that was on the market years ago I had used but was discontinued.
I was very happy to find this product. There is no odor and it was easy to apply and wash off.

For more information on the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mask or their other products,please visit them at Instanatural.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment