Danish Dough Whisk Review

If anyone knows me,they know I love to bake goodies for my family. So when I saw this product,I know I had to review it.

This is how the Danish Whisk came in the mail. It has a long handle making it perfect to scrape down into larger bowls for mixing up dough.

For this test, I thought I would whip up a batch of simple old fashioned cookies. Nothing fancy,just a little treat for my husband and kids.

I set a timer to see how long it would take me. Here is all my ingredients before.

Three minutes later...


Pretty quick huh? :)

The Danish Whisk was a lot of fun to use. There was also less flour mess than using a hand held mixer. It's also easier to clean than the beaters on a mixer. Just wash with soap and water and dry.

Here is the finished product:

If you would like to whip a batch of these cookies here is the recipe:

Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies

2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup of butter or margarine
1 cup of brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
a splash of milk
(note I didn't use any preservatives but if you wish you may add 1 teaspoon of baking powder or baking soda)

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees,combine all your ingredients,except for the milk and whisk.Add the milk last to make a smoother dough. Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet with a teaspoon or small melon baller about 1-2 inches a part. Bake for about 13 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Makes about 2 dozen cookies. Enjoy!

If you would like to read more about this Danish Dough Whisk or to purchase this product. Please see Kitchen Simple's listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed this post.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review