Cushion Care Memory Foam Seat Cushion Review

I don't talk about my health issues often on my blog,but I suffer from chronic pain due to Arthritis and Endometriosis. While my Endometriosis flares up once a month, the Arthritis pain is constant. I have it in my back,knees ,hips,hands and joints.

I thought maybe this pillow could do something as far as offering some support to my hips or lower back.

This is how the pillow came in it's packaging.

The pillow has a removable zippered grey cover that is washable. The foam is very cushiony and soft. It has a cute little lamb logo on it.

It also has a lifetime guarantee. If your pillow wears out they will replace it no questions asked.

I tried this seat cushion in several chairs. Over all it gives the best support in my computer chair while working at my desk.

If you would like to learn more about the Cushion Care Memory Foam Seat Cushion, you can check it out on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review