Saturday, November 29, 2014

Clear Shower Curtain Liner Review

I received this shower curtain to review.


This is what the packaging looks like.

Here are the manufacturer claims:

Protects Your Bathroom From Harmful Mold And Mildew.
The best mold, mildew,and bacteria resistant shower curtain liner on the market to protect Your Family From that unwanted "nasty" bathroom Experience.(sounds scary!!!)
-Resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria that creeps into unprotected bathrooms.
-Retains shape securely and stays in place while you shower using heavy duty tear proof grommets that last.
-72" length protects your bathroom and keeps your floor dry no matter the size of your tub or shower.

Now the odor I think the manufacturer is referring to, is that musty odor that shower curtains get over time from use. It does NOT mean the plastic smell itself from the product. Which is pretty strong upon opening. This dissipated fairly quickly though.

I like that the plastic used for this shower curtain is really thick. My pets have a tendency to destroy thinner shower curtain liners.So I am hoping that this one they keep away from.

Here is how it looks hanging up:

If you would like you purchase your own Clear Shower Liner,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading and I hope this keeps your bathroom germ free. :D

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment