Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush Review

This Is the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Basting Bottle Brush in it's packaging. You can get this in green or in yellow. I chose to test the yellow one.

The bottom and top covers, which can be used as basting cups, are removable.

The basting brush is very soft and flexible and like the yellow basting cup and top nozzle,it's made of silicone.The cups come in handy for sauces or marinades.You can just dip your brush into sauce or marinade and baste with it.

The inside of the bottle can also be filled with oils,sauces or marinades for baking and cooking.

I think this gadget is so much more fun than an old turkey baster. It is also dishwasher safe and reusable. I think it would make a nice holiday gift for people who love to cook or bake.

For more information on the Bee Sili Silicone Oil & Sauce Bottle & Basting Brush,please see their listing on Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review