24 Grazia® Baking Cups Review

Here is the adorable silicone baking cup set I got in the mail yesterday.

This set comes with 6 green,6 yellow,6 purple,and 6 pink silicone baking cups.

Out of curiosity,I wanted to see how they would hold up if I baked cupcakes without a muffin tin. I made two batches. One on a cookie sheet and one with a standard muffin pan.


baking sheet before


Baking sheet after

This was just a store bought carrot cake mix my husband picked up from the store.

They came out nice in the muffin pan also.

They also include instructions for use inside the cap of the container.

Unfortunately my camera didn't want to focus in on the fine print. Basically it states to keep away from direct heat or flame. They are dishwasher safe and reusable.

If you would like to get your very own set of Grazia Baking Cups,please visit them at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review