Monday, October 27, 2014

Wet Wipes Review Smiley360

I received a free package of Citrus Scented Wet Wipes from Smiley360 to review.

Here is a photo of the kit I received.

As you can see the kit contains one plastic container of Limited Edition Citrus Wipes 40 Count,1 box of Pocket Size Singles in 40 Count,1 travel size pouch in 15 count and coupons.

I like this new Citrus scent a lot. It's like having a little piece of Summer with you when you travel. The wipes are hypoallergenic and antibacterial to kill 99.99% germs. Great for kids or adults who are messy or want to freshen up on trips.

I keep my wipes in my purse,at home,and where ever I need a little freshening up. I hope that they continue to make Wet Ones Citrus wipes because they really smell amazing. My kids love to use them as do I.

Click here to get your own coupon and save on these great wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment