Monday, October 27, 2014

TUO-Phone Cell Phone Case Review

I wanted a new cell phone case for my Nokia 925 because my old case is fraying. The Tuo Phone Case sadly doesn't fit it. However when I paired it with my daughter's smaller phone the Nokia 521,it fits perfectly. Here is a photo of how it looks on a Nokia 521 phone.

This phone case come with 2 compartments so that you can also store money,debit/credit cards, or business cards inside it as well. I also has a clip on the back for people who like to attach their phones to their belts.

I think it's a nice little travel phone case over all. This phone case can also fit the Iphone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S,and 5C

I hope that they make larger sizes in the future. In the mean time,I'm going to keep looking for a larger case.

If you think this case is something that would be good for your phone,check out their TUO's listing on Amazon for more information.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment