Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tazo Chai Tea Review

I received free samples of Tazo Chai Tea to review courtesy of Smiley360.

Here is a picture of the kit and all of the nice goodies I received.

Enclosed was 3 tea bags of Tazo Chai tea in Original,Chocolate and Vanilla Vanilla Caramel
3 coupons for free tea,a card and booklet from Tazo Tea with recipes and tea info.

I love Tazo tea and have tried their products in the past. I also love a good cup of Chai tea. This will hit the spot during the cool fall mornings. It's creamy and tasty and oh so good! :)

If you are interested in getting a free coupon,click on the Tazo Tee link about and click on the Smiley360 link to learn how you can get free samples of products to review.

Thanks for reading!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment