Friday, October 24, 2014

Sieva Cellulite and Body Firming Cream Review

I received a jar of Sieva Cellulite Body Cream to review. It comes in a very nice size jar.

The first thing I noticed when I opened up the jar, was the potent smell of the product.

I read the ingredient label on the back because I thought it might be Tea Tree Oil.

To my surprise one of the main ingredients is Castor Oil. (Tea Tree oil is in the product ingredients as well.)I had heard about it used as a laxative in olden times but not as an ingredient in skin care cream. I did a little research and apparently it's an ingredient in a lot of moisturizers and cosmetics.

It has a somewhat thick consistency that reminds me of custard. It's also a little sticky when you put it on.

I applied the cream to my skin and noticed an immediate tingling affect. Unfortunately, I just can get past the smell to continue using it. Directions on the jar state that you can use it on your stomach,hips,thighs,arms and glutes.

This product is made in the USA and sold through Amazon by Trusted Health Labs.

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment