Saturday, October 18, 2014

Qualizzi BLUE Micro LED Lights Review

I received these lights free for review compliments of Qualizi and Tomoson.

Qualizzi LED lights are battery operated and take 3 AA batteries. The box can be turned off and on with the switch on the side. These lights are not recommended for children under 7 to use as the battery compartment does not close with a screw. These are meant more for adults to use. The lights can be used in a variety of ways to decorate your home or office space.

Since Halloween is coming up,I decided to use mine for my table center piece.

This was taken without flash to give you an idea of how they glow.

This was taken with flash to show more detail on how I arranged them.

In the future I would love to see these strands of lights sold in other colors. The strands claim to be 7 foot in length,but mine seemed to be about 6 foot. Which isn't a problem for me as I can use them for small table top displays,wreaths or small trees.

If you would like to find out more about Qualizzi's products,please click on the link here.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment