Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve Album Review #HeartOnMySleeve #O2O

Heart On My Sleeve is surprisingly Mary Lambert's first full length studio album. The first time I had heard about her, was when a friend shared a music video that Mary had done. The song was "She Keeps Me Warm". The song is so pure and honest about her feelings that I had to share it with my friends on Facebook. I later learned that she collaborated with Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis for a track on their album titled "Same Love.

I'm so happy that Mary released this album. Her voice is so beautiful. You just want to listen to it forever. She can also be fun and playful. Which you get to hear in her track "Secrets" from this album and see it in her video below.

The list of tracks for Heart On My Sleeve are:

1.Secrets(Explicit Content)

2.So Far Away

3.Ribcage (feat. Angel Haze & K.Fla)

4.Dear One

5.When You Sleep

6.Chasing The Moon

7.Jessie's Girl

8.Monochromatic

9.Heart On My Sleeve

10.Wounded Animal

11.Sum of Our Parts

12.Sing To Me

13.Assembly Line

14.Sum of Our Parts(Alternative Version)

The album isn't officially released until October 14th but you can pre-order it via iTunes or Amazon.

To learn more about Mary Lambert's music and tour dates please check out her Twitter,Youtube,Facebook,and Official Website.

I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment