Haven Book Set 1&2 By D.C. Akers Review

I received a free ebook copy to review. I thought this young adult story set was quite good.

Book 1 reminded me somewhat of R.L Stine's work. It was campy,spooky and had just the right amount of mystery to get you hooked in and read more. This series is about a boy names Sam and his Sister Sara who live with their Mother in a little town. Everything seems normal for Sam until new neighbors move in next door. Then Sam starts to see things that he can't fathom. I don't want to give any spoilers so I will just state that book one is a good intro starter on the lives of Sam and his family.

Book 2 introduces you to a whole new cast of fantasy characters. Vampires,Elves Witches,Goblins. Some may or may not have Sam and his families interests at heart. Without giving away any spoilers you will have to read it yourself.

I recommend this series for anyone who loves paranormal/fantasy fiction books. Although the series is intended for young adults,I think this series would be good for ages 13 and up. It magical and interesting. Perfect for Halloween night or whenever you want to read a bit of spooky fun.

You can purchase Haven 1&2 book set through Smashwords or through Amazon as individual books.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review