Campbell's Sample Pack Review from Crowdtap

I received a wonderful box full of Campbell's products for free as part of Crowdtap's Sample Share promotion to review.

So many goodies!

The kit contained a large shopping bag,recipe booklet,spoon,small wooden cutting board,drink shaker and all the Campbell's products you see here.

My daughter loved the Slow Kettle Soup and Spaghettio's. My husband enjoyed the new Beer with Cheese Bean and Bacon Soup at work. I added the savory portabello mushroom soup to 2 boxes of mac and cheese to give it added flavor. I haven't used any of the other products yet,but I'm sure they will come in handy to go with meals. The recipe book gives lots of handy ideas.

Thanks so much Campbell's and Crowdtap for helping this busy Mom get more creative in the kitchen.

Thank you readers for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review