BTipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

The BTipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer is exactly that. It's a large squeezer that you can use on just about an citrus fruit to make your own fresh squeezed juice with. You can make lemon or lime aid with this handy gadget as well.

It's stainless steel and fold design makes it easy to use. The ring attached at the top can be used to hang it in your kitchen when not in use.

I will be using this a lot during the holiday season for making juice for my kids as well as flavoring dishes and making desserts.

Thanks BTipsy for this nice product!

If you are interested in purchasing one,it does come with a full 3 year warranty. You can pick one up at Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review