Sunday, October 12, 2014

Azara Organics Seaweed Powder Review



This was the first time I had ever tried a seaweed powder for my skin. I was curious about it since I had read that it can help give you clearer smoother skin. I figured I would give it a try.
Azara Organics Seaweed Powder can be used for facial masks as well as doing body wraps. You can also make your own body scrub with it to remove impurities from the skin.
Because this is a 100% pure product,it does smell like the sea. So package instructions state you can use a couple of drops of essential oil to it before applying to your skin.
To make a facial mask Apply 1-2 teaspoons of seaweed powder,2 teaspoons of warm water,and a few drops of essential oil. Leave on your face for about 15 minutes and rinse.
I use this to make facial masks and love how my pores are more refined and clear. This gets out all the gunk and impurities that regular soap and water leaves behind.
This product is for EXTERNAL use only. If you have an iodine allergy, I would not recommend this product because iodine is a natural component found in seaweed. If you have enlarged pores and are looking for natural alternatives to take care of your skin and don't have any allergies I recommend this product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment