Monday, October 27, 2014

5 Hour Energy Pink Lemonade Smiley 360 Review

I received a 5 Hour Energy kit from Smiley360 to review. The kit contained 2 bottles of 5 Hour Energy in Pink Lemonade flavor.

I gave one bottle to my husband since he works long hours. He said that the boost of vitamin B this product contained helped him keep alert and focused during his long work day.

The makers of 5-hour ENERGY® products have teamed up with Living Beyond Breast Cancer organization. LBBC helps to support and educate people about breast cancer.

From now through December 31, 2014, Living Essentials will donate five cents from the sale of every specially marked bottle of Pink Lemonade flavored 5-hour ENERGY® to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. LBBC is a nonprofit organization that's dedicated to connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. The minimum guaranteed donation is $200,000.00. Just look for the white 5-hour ENERGY® bottle with the pink ribbon and you can help make a difference today.

5-hour ENERGY® shot takes just seconds to take. 5-hour ENERGY® shots come in original, decaf and extra strength.

I’d like to raise my white bottle pink ribbon 5-hour ENERGY® in honor of all the amazing people around the world – I want to honor my Cousin Patty for showing me how to stay strong when things get tough. Because of this I toast to you! Cousin Patty, I nominate you to honor someone special or two in your life. #5hourGoesPink”

Learn more about how #5hourGoesPink with LBBC Breast Cancer Support :) I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment