Friday, October 24, 2014

100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused With Activated Charcoal & 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay Review Update

I love beauty products. When I saw this new facial sponge I had to give it a try. I received the sponge just how you see it in the photo.

The sponge is plastic wrapped so it's nice and sanitary.

Directions are simple. You just take the sponge out of the plastic,wet it until it's damp and then wash you face. No facial wash required. The secret is the infused Konjac powder inside the sponge that cleans your skin. It states not to wring it dry as this can damage the delicate sponge fibers inside of it. I accidentally did this but it didn't damage it luckily.

It has a string on it so you can hang it in your bathroom to air dry.

This sponge felt soft and smooth. It wasn't abrasive in the least.

I also received the 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay to review.

Here is what both sponges look like in comparison.

As you can see,the sponge with the French Green Clay is larger in size. This one also cleanses really well. Like the charcoal infused sponge it's also gentle on the skin. The green clay has a nice light scent to it.

If you would like to purchase any of these products by Oleavine,please see their store at Amazon.com.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment