Monday, September 22, 2014

Supplyin' Style Jewelry and Craft Supplies Review

Today's review is on some cute cat charms that I received from the lovely Ricki Hipwell who is the owner of Supplyin' Style at Etsy. Here are how the charms were packaged:

Inside the bag,I received two types of cat charms:

The eye hole is a little small on these but big enough to thread wire or a thin chain through. You get 5 14x17 mm sized charms per package on this style when you order them from her site. Purrfect for making earrings,a necklace and a charm bracelet,plus an extra necklace or bracelet for a friend.

They are so adorable. I made a little friendship bracelet for my youngest daughter who is under the weather with this one. Here is how it turned out:

I just used yellow yarn and orange and green friendship thread from a crafting kit I had.

This is what the second bag of charms looks like:

This package contains 10 14x22 mm kitty cat charms. I placed the yarn in the eyelet to give you an idea on the size. This one you can use a somewhat thicker chain. You could probably glue a rhinestone or color in the heart on the charm if you wanted to. My middle daughter helped me make this bracelet and I added the charm to it.:

So cute! Also both types of charms are lead and nickel free.

I love these charms so much. My kids and I love to craft, so we will probably make more similar rubber band bracelets like this one. These will make great gifts to put in our annual Halloween party goody bags for their girl friends.

Thanks Ricki for the charms and for your prompt service.

Thank you readers for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment