Sunday, September 28, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age Defying Serum Review

I received Morea Naturals for free to review on my blog. The bottle is a nice sized 1.7 ounces.

One thing that made me hesitant to try this product was that it contains Vitamin C. I had tried straight Vitamin C skin capsules in the past and they irritated my skin.(They were not by this company.) However this serum is very mild and caused no irritation what so ever.

It also contains no fragrance which is great. I can apply this under makeup as a primer to smooth wrinkles and pores. It also goes on clear and dries well. There are no artificial dyes. You just wash your face,pat it dry and apply a small amount of the serum and let it dry. Then apply your cosmetics.

If you are interested in learning more about this product check out their site Morea Naturals.

Thanks for reading.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my reader

No comments:

Post a Comment