Crowdtap Kingsford Charcoal #Tailgateforourtroops Campaign

I received a coupon for a free 4-8 lb bag of Kingsford Original Charcoal,A Free Cookbook and a free apron to review as part of this Sample Share from Crowdtap.

Kingsford® Charcoal has joined forces with ESPN and Kirk Herbstriet to support families of U.S. troops, and you can Help. Just tweet #TailgateForOurTroops on Twitter and they will donate $1 to Folds of Honor until they hit their $50,000 goal. I tweeted and I hope readers will also. It's a great cause to support our troops.

Here are some photos from my Sample Share:

Here is my hubby looking all cute in the apron.

This is the cook book I received for grilling Fire & Smoke A Pitmaster's Secrets by Chris Lilly:

Here are some of the things we made. The little brick oven was made by the hubby. It works really well.

Thanks for reading and thanks Crowdtap for another great Sample Share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review