Friday, August 22, 2014

Truvia Lemonade Stand via Crowdtap

I was one of the lucky folks that received a free Truvia Lemonade Stand Kit from Crowdtap.
My 13 year old daughter helped me create this cute sign:

Enclosed with the kit were 4 pairs of sunglasses,a 10 dollar gift card code to buy supplies,a bag of Truvia baking blend,plastic cups and a jar of spoonable Truvia crystals.

As you can see from the photo,I chose to bake chocolate chip cookies to go with the Lemonade. I just followed the recipe on the back of chocolate chips I had and replaced the sugar amounts with one 1 cup of Truvia. The baking blend bag is really cool because you can just pour it out right into your cup for easy measuring with the neat little twist off spout that it has.

A nice thing about the new Truvia Scoopable Jar is that there are no packets to deal with. You can just measure it out by the teaspoon. It has a flip top lid for easy dispensing. Really nice packaging with both products.

For the Lemonade I used one cup of Truvia in place of sugar.

My 13 year old daughter said it tasted like sugar and not artificial at all. She loved the cookies too.
Unfortunately I had to pack up everything quickly because it started to rain,but we had fun making these sweet treats. I will be buying Truvia for the upcoming holidays to make more goodies for family and friends.
Thanks Crowdtap and Truvia for a great sample share party!











No comments:

Post a Comment